Conventional and Future Energy for Automobiles
Fuels and future energy carriers for commercial and individual mobility are two of the most important factors for economy and prosperity.
Advanced fuels and alternative energy carriers are the pillars of more sustainable mobility. Nevertheless further optimization of fossil fuel quality also contributes to lower emissions and to support the transition towards sustainable mobility. The challenge of meeting European CO₂ reduction targets by 2050 demands realistic technical solutions, including backwards compatibility approaches for existing vehicle fleets.
An economic and sustainable development aiming at fewer greenhouse gas emissions requires a holistic view based on life cycle assessments of different mobility approaches. A synergetic discussion of solutions for future fuels and powertrain technologies is needed in order to find an economic pathway to the sustainable mobility of tomorrow.
The optimum solution for mobility can only be achieved by international cooperation of engine manufacturers, the mineral oil industry, energy producers and legislative bodies.
The following aspects play a crucial role:
- future requirements on conventional fuels for combustion engines with higher efficiency
- future quality characteristics and test methods for fuels, fuel blends and additives
- alternative fuels, fuel components and fuel additives for combustion engines
- alternative feedstock for fuels production
- alternative fuels production concepts
- advanced combustion concepts and their specific fuel requirements
- alternative fuel concepts for mobility (natural gas, electricity, H2)
- environmental effects based on life cycle assessments (LCA) for alternative fuels
- economic effects and scenarios for alternative fuels and propulsion systems
Conference Fee 2019
Participants: € 890.00 free of V.A.T.
Speakers: free of charge
Please note that only speakers are free of charge. Co-authors will be charged the full fee. If speakers share a presentation, only one of them will be registered free of charge.
The conference fee includes:
- Colloquium proceedings (hardcover & CD with ISBN - sales price € 100.00
- Snacks and Beverages during breaks
- Barbecue on Tuesday evening
- Buffet on Wednesday afternoon
F&L Asia Limited
Wanchai, Hong Kong