- General Information
- Speakers Page
- Virtual Participation
Speakers Page - 23rd International Colloquium Tribology
Information for Accepted Speakers
As soon as your presentation has been included into the conference programme by the programme committee, you will receive a confirmation from us.
We ask you to submit the following documents by October 31, 2021 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extended Abstract (2 pages) including quintessential content of your paper: abstract, main results, conclusions and most important references for publication in conference proceedings - it is NOT necessary to hand in a full manuscript. See GuidelinesExtendedAbstracts(pdf) and template (Word)
- Concise Biography (please use the biography form) and Photo (125x125dpi)
Accepted Speakers are requested to register online (speakers fee: 190,00 EUR) by 31 October 2021: Online Registration
Tips for preparing your presentation
- The conference language is English - all presentations and abstracts must be in English
- The duration of the lecture is 30 minutes, including 5-10 minutes of discussion.
- Please choose a non-competitive presentation for your lecture, your presentation material and your manuscript.
- Please send us your presentation documents, which you will be presenting at the conference, as a PowerPoint and PDF file until 20th of January 2022 by e-mail or bring them to the conference on a USB stick.
We look forward to your contribution and to welcoming you to our colloquium.
- Please ensure that your extended abstract does not affect any copyrights or other rights of third parties. By submission of your extended abstract you indemnify the Technische Akademie Esslingen e.V. (TAE) from all copyright claims or other rights of third parties.
- Copyright claims are infringed for example if reproductions of texts and images are included in whole or in part in the extended abstract without indication of source or – if necessary – explicit authorization.
- By submitting your extended abstract you authorize the TAE to reproduce it digitally or in print and distribute it as proceedings of the conference to the participants and third parties.
- The copyright remains with the author.
- Please note that we will document the congress for promotional and internal purposes photographically and on film. We assume that by participating in the event, you consent to being filmed and photographed. At the end of the congress this documentation will be at your disposal on our website www.tae.de.
- All types of commercial visual recordings, especially photography and film/video recordings, are prohibited throughout the entire event. In addition, recordings of presentations and lectures via photography and film are forbidden for copyright reasons. Exceptions to the above-mentioned bans require the express written approval of the organizer.
Speakers can held their papers virtually or in person. It is possible to switch a in-person registration into a virtual registration at any time. (We kindly ask you to inform us at least a week in advance). The number of in-person participants is limited and we highly recommend an early registration.
All lectures will be broadcasted live. The presentations will be saved and released for all registered participants to view on our access-protected platform up to 4 weeks AFTER the event.
By participating in our event as a speaker, you agree to this procedure.
Registration and Hotel Reservation
For speakers whose contribution has been included in the conference program, the reduced participation fee for the event including conference documents is EUR 190.00. If speakers share a presentation, only one of them will be charged the reduced fee.
Co-speakers/authors who would like to take part in the event, please register regularly as participants. Please use our registration form: online registration.
In the registration form you are able to make a room reservation.
Publication of Full Manuscript via expert-Verlag
For speakers who are interested in plublishing their full manuscript we offer a possibility in cooperation with the expert-Verlag.
For more details please contact: email@example.com